Interested in joining?
Annual Membership: £25*
Juniors (U16): £10
Social Membership: £10
* Already a member of a running club? You can join us as a second club (note: this does not include your membership to UK Athletics).
Club Membership, what are the benefits?
In the first instance £15 of the £25 goes to UK Athletics.
The website for UK Athletics details what membership offers to individuals:
The highlights being:
- discounted entry to events,
- offers from New Balance, InterContinental Hotels Group, and AfterShokz.
The remaining £10 supports club activities:
- weekly coaching sessions by qualified coaches and run leaders,
- social events such as our annual Presentation Evening, and challenges such as our triathlon,
- communal club kit (head torches, hi-vis vests),
- opportunities for courses such as runner leader training and outdoor first aid.
If the above sounds good to you why not come along and try out one of our sessions, we offer two sessions free to see if it suits you. Please contact us via our Facebook page ‘St Bees Triers Running Club’ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Membership, what are the benefits?
We recognise that not everyone is a permanent fixture in the area but that you may wish to keep in touch, so we offer a social membership for Triers further afield.